Universal Training and Consultancy is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization, if you are self motivated and have passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates shall acquire speakers around the globe to speak at our conferences with a set budget, and
- Collect, analyze and draft a program brochure and website content.
- Liaise with speakers to develop and fine-tune presentations aiming to generate a quality, engaging content session for the summit.
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging speaker flights and accommodations
- Minimum of 2 year experience in event producing.
- Compelling content writing, research and project management skills.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.