Service Level Agreements for Internal Business Services
- October 7 – 8, 2019
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Service Level Agreement (SLA) is a key tool for vendor management and for managing internal and external services. Internal SLAs are frequently implemented in association with Balanced Scorecard or other strategic initiatives. They help to provide harmony between service providers (both internal and external) and their customers.
SLA is a commitment entered into between a service provider and a customer that define the scope, timeframes and quality of the services. The Service Level Agreement is a powerful tool to manage any service provision, internal or external.
This course is intended for participants who have some prior knowledge of SLAs and for those embarking on a SLA project. It is an intensive, practical workshop studded with real life case studies and examples.
The workshop will use cumulative exercises and videos to emphasize learning points.
benefits of attending
- Capture the strategic value of SLAs
- Link service delivery to mission accomplishment through key performance and service level indicators
- Examine the Benefits and Constraints of SLAs
- Learn how SLAs can reduce the risk of support failure
- Discover how to develop and implement a SLA project
- Create Manageable and Effective SLAs
- Know what to include in a SLA
- Gain insights into the Best Practices in SLAs
- Learn how to design, write, implement and manage SLAs
- Analyse the key factors for effective SLA measurements and metrics
- International Electronics and Electrical goods company operating in over 190 countries used our consulting services to successfully create an outsourcing company from their internal Information & Communications Technology Division.
- International gas exploration company successfully set up Shared Services function following our in-company training.
- Large Middle East conglomerate used our in-house training and consulting services to establish Shared Services organization in dynamic growth.
- Middle East government implemented successful IT Shared Services SLAs after attending our public workshop followed by a few days of consulting.