How to register?
E-mail us which event you are interested in and we will send you the brochure with registration form.
Complete the registration form on the last page of the PDF brochure and email to us.
Kindly note to process your registration form, our accounts & admin department requires authorizing signature and company stamp on the registration form.
How to make tentative reservation?
Need some time to obtain approval? Appreciate if you could advice us how long is the process usually takes.
Due to limited seats available for registration, if you need us to make a tentative reservation, simply just provide us delegate name and designation for tentative booking.
Please be advised that there is no obligation on the tentative reservation, we will only proceed further upon receiving your completed registration form.
How to make payment?
Telegraphic Transfer or Cheque: Upon receiving completed registration form, an official e-invoice with our banking details stated will be sent to you. You may make the payment accordingly.
Credit Card: Receive an email invoice from PayPal upon receiving completed registration form > Click the Pay Invoice link to go to PayPal > Review the invoice and click the Pay button at the bottom > Select Pay with a debit or credit card > Enter card and card holder details and checkout.
What if I need to apply visa?
Delegates are advised to check if visa is required to visit your destination, please visit www.visahq.com for verification.
There is a box “Travel Visa Requirement” available at bottom of the page. Select delegate “Citizenship” and “Destination Country”, then click “Check Requirements”.
If a tourist visa is required, upon receiving full payment , an official invitation letter (with director’s signature) will be sent to you for visa application.
Venue/Hotel information can be found at the last page of the brochure. Delegates may make hotel room reservation in following two ( 2) opstions:
Via E-mail: Check room rates with hotel by E-mail and provide reservation details such as check in check out date, delegate full name, passport number, credit card number (without security code) for room reservation. Proceed with the payment only upon checking in.
Via Online reservation: Through hotel’s official website as indicated in the brochure or other hotel booking websites such as www.agoda.com or www.booking.com. Delegate are advised to proceed with hotel room booking only upon receiving official confirmation letter from us.
Registration terms and conditions
(1) Registration will be confirmed upon receipt of completed registration form.
(2) Full payment must be made before the date of the event.
(3) All bookings carry a 50% liability immediately after a fully completed registration contract has received by Universal Training and Consultancy. Please note that a written notice of cancellation must be received via mail or fax 3 weeks prior to the event date. Cancellation of any event with less than 3 weeks notice prior to the event date carry a 100% liability, however the delegate will still be entitled to a complete set of course documentation.
(4) If you are unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcomed at no extra charges. Alternatively, the registration fees can be credited to a future event.
(5) Due to unforeseen circumstances, Universal Training and Consultancy may change the content and timing of the event, speaker(s) or venue. Every effort will be made to inform the participants of the change. Universal Training and Consultancy should not be held liable for any costs arising from this change.
(6) Universal Training and Consultancy is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by registrants.
(7) If Universal Training and Consultancy cancel the event, we will issue a full refund.